We are hiring for empathetic and customer-centric people, who are demonstrated high achievers keen to get a diverse experience at a VC-backed, fast-growing fintech.
We're building a digital insurer of the future. We use machine learning, automation, our own technology stack and comprehensive data integrations to be quicker, cheaper and fairer to customers.
The primary responsibility of this role is to make every interaction a customer has with us enjoyable, to be a voice for customer centricity, and a voice for automation. You'll be on the front-line as the voice and face of the company, as well as evolving and developing scalable processes that allow us to be extremely efficient.
You would be joining a team of 30 - growing to 80 over the coming year - that is backed by investors who have backed the likes of Spotify, Monzo, Adyen.
You would be joining in an integral position within a team that have experience working at startups such as Transferwise, Monzo, Intercom, Just Giving and Yoti alongside incumbents like Axa and Santander.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Talking directly and honestly with our customers, developing a deep understanding of what international communities really want from a fairer, tech insurer
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier
- Helping us become more efficient by introducing new technology and processes
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers' feedback and feature requests to the product team (who build our website)
- Making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best insurer in the world
You should apply if..
- You have huge amounts of empathy and the ability to live in the customer's shoes
- You have a passion for startups and technology
We will be even more loved if you...
- Have experience living in a foreign country
- Have worked in a startup before
- Can clearly articulate customer centric strategies that have worked and that you want to implement
- Can push the rest of the team to improve as you push yourself every single day.
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a couple of hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)
- We are a small team can't always respond to every application. If you don't have a response from us within 28 days that normally means that we aren't progressing your application to the next stage.