We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need to be great at identifying and preventing suspicious individuals from buying insurance from us, and have processes in place to minimise the impact of suspicious individuals who do purchase insurance from us 💪. You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Zurich.
Where will we be in 12 months:
We will be a team consisting of 50+ of the highest achievers across technology, product, design and financial services - hellbent on creating the most customer centric insurance products in the world. These products will save our in-need customer's tonnes of money - as we expect to be more efficient than incumbents due to bots and automation. You can expect to work in a team that delivers products, features and improvements continuously and with urgency. Our long-term advantage will help us expand to other European countries helping us serve millions of people.
What you will be doing...
- Identifying and investigating possible application fraud
- Identifying new data sources and coming up with innovative techniques that we can use to prevent fraud
- Implementing exclusion rules to reduce exposure to suspicious cohorts
- Feeding in to the pricing function
- Feeding in to the direction of the company, specifically what customer segments we should be expanding in to
- Educating staff on fraud and associated behaviours.
You should apply if you...
- Have 2+ years experience in fraud operations
- Have been on the front line speaking to customers about suspected suspicious activity
It will be a bonus if you have...
- Insurance fraud experience
- Fintech experience
- Competitive salary
- Equity ownership of Marshmallow
- Free kindle with unlimited books 📚
- Central London office
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a face to face interview with a task. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)