Where will we be in 12 months:
We will be a team consisting of 50+ of the highest achievers across technology, product, design and financial services - hellbent on creating the most customer centric insurance products in the world. These products will save our in-need customer's tonnes of money - as we expect to be 10* more efficient than incumbents due to bots and automation. You can expect to work in a team that delivers products, features and improvements continuously and with urgency. Our long-term advantage will help us expand to other European countries helping us serve millions of people.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need customer centric, and awesome customer operations 💪. You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
The primary responsibility of this role is to make sure that we have a great interview process and environment for candidates to join. You will be making sure that the candidates we do interview are individuals that push us forward.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Lead the design, building and scaling of our recruitment processes, including our salary and equity strategy focused on attracting and retaining key talent
- Coaching the management team on the best recruitment & interview practices
- Providing an amazing, stress-free experience for everyone who applies to work at Marshmallow
- Supporting teams making our hiring processes run like clockwork
You should apply if..
- You have 3+ years experience working in a tech startup, bonus points if you have worked in Fintech
- You have extensive experience designing and improving operational efficiency
- You know how to generate buzz through the engineering and product community
- You have an understanding of how to create a memorable and efficient recruitment process
- Really strong knowledge and a genuine interest in the tech space.
- Competitive salary
- 0.05-0.20% equity ownership of Marshmallow
- Free kindle with unlimited books 📚
- Central London office
- Opportunity for HUGE growth and responsibility
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a few hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)