Content Marketing Manager
Where we will be in 12 months
We will be a team consisting of 50+ of the highest achievers across technology, product, design and financial services - hellbent on creating the most customer centric insurance products in the world. These products will save our in-need customer's tonnes of money - as we expect to be 10* more efficient than incumbents due to bots and automation. You can expect to work in a team that delivers products, features and improvements continuously and with urgency. Our long-term advantage will help us expand to other European countries helping us serve millions of people.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need customer centric, and awesome customer operations 💪. You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
The primary responsibility of this role is to create content that helps our customers understand UK insurance and about what benefits they will get from Marshmallow, while improving our SEO ranking. You'll be integral to helping us evolve our brand and become the go-to insurer for people who move to the UK.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Taking ownership of our content strategy
- Producing engaging & useful content on our blog that helps our search engine ranking.
- Posting to social media several times a day
- Using a range of channels and tactics to distribute our content
- Creating a range of content including written content, videos and images.
You should apply if..
- You have 2+ years experience at a startup in SEO/Content marketing
- You’re confident using the most popular SEO tools: webmaster consoles, keyword tracking, and backlink discovery tools.
- You've got first class writing ability. You produce engaging, accurate copy even under time pressure. You know how to make a story compelling and craft a headline that gets clicks.
- You knows how to generate buzz online and offline.
- You have an understanding of how to create
- Really strong knowledge and a genuine interest in the tech space.
- Competitive salary
- 0.05-0.15% equity ownership of Marshmallow
- Free kindle with unlimited books 📚
- Central London office
- Opportunity for HUGE growth and responsibility
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a few hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)