We're a VC-backed digital insurer. We use machine learning, automation, our own technology stack and comprehensive data integrations to be quicker, cheaper and fairer to customers. Where big insurers have agents, we have algorithms - a difference we believe will help us create one of the most influential financial services companies of this generation.
We're a team of 35 with experience at the likes of Intercom, Monzo, Transferwise, Depop, backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Over the next 2 years we will grow the team to 150, as we expand our revenue product offering and geography - pushing further in to the multi-trillion $ insurance market.
We are looking for a data analyst to drive initiatives and outcomes within our operation teams.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- You will be exploring big data sets to drive initiatives that make us a faster, friendlier and more efficient company
- You will communicate complicated and diverse the data into easy-to-digest dashboards
- You will be interacting with product managers and engineers to define what problems we should focus on
- You will be working with other data analysts to make sure the whole company is communicated the most important metrics
- You will be working with operational team leads to help them make their teams more effective
You should apply if..
- You love taking the initiative and are a curious, self starter
- You have 2+ years commercial experience in a high-growth, high-performance environment
- You are comfortable with large spreadsheets, numbers, SQL, presenting, data exploration software (e.g. Looker)
- You love working in an agile environment
- You put the team before yourself, and thrive when working with others
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a short phone interview, and at least one on-site
- We have a central London office in Chancery Lane