This job is for a graduate or someone with limited experience
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small, passionate team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - fast.
To build the best insurer in the world we need amazing data models and data people.
You will be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, working in cross-functional teams that span product, engineering, data science, marketing and commercial people.
Fraud costs the car insurance industry £3bn per annum - it represents a huge portion of avoidable losses. We are building a best-in class team and technology system to counter this - it is a team that has direct impact on the businesses' bottom line.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Mitigating risk to the company by identifying new and known fraud patterns and trends
- Analysing policies for discrepancies in policy data
- Compiling and sharing reports and analysis
- Communicating with customers
- Advising product teams and engineers on software that would be useful for fraud
- Building out best-in-class processes
You should apply if..
- You have a 1st class degree from a top university
- Can demonstrate that you are a collaborative, hard worker
- Have good judgment
- Are a curious, self starter
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a short phone interview, and at least one on-site. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)