We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small, passionate team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - fast.
To build the best insurer in the world we need amazing data models and data people.
You will be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, working in cross-functional teams that span product, engineering, data science, marketing and commercial people.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Process 180,000 quotes per day, and millions of data point to extract relevant insights and optimise our pricing
- Build predictive models
- Perform statistical analyses and build machine learning solutions to support our business needs
- Design experiments to give us feedback in the shortest time-frame possible
- Providing and communicating conversion and loss ratio analysis
- Work closely with product and engineering to build cutting-edge pricing soltuions
You should apply if..
- You have 1+ years commercial experience
- You are comfortable with Python or R (R is preferred)
- You are a curious, self starter
- You are comfortable working in an agile environment
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a short phone interview, and two on-sites. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)