Head of Customer Operations
Where will we be in 12 months:
We will be a team consisting of 50+ of the highest achievers across technology, product, design and financial services - hellbent on creating the most customer centric insurance products in the world. These products will save our in-need customer's tonnes of money - as we expect to be 10* more efficient than incumbents due to bots and automation. You can expect to work in a team that delivers products, features and improvements continuously and with urgency. Our long-term advantage will help us expand to other European countries helping us serve millions of people.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need customer centric, and awesome customer operations 💪. You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the customer operations team to make sure that every interaction a customer has with us is enjoyable, we are always customer centricity, and that we are always progressing towards further automation.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Talking with our customers, developing a deep understanding of what international communities really want from a fairer, tech insurer
- Building the best customer support team in the industry, including hiring, training and supporting the team as it grows
- Managing all customer support channels
- Being the ultimate voice of truth on whether we're achieving our high standards on customer service
- Owning continuous improvement of processes, procedures and knowledge management in the customer operations team
- Making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best insurer in the world
You should apply if..
- You have 3+ years experience in startups
- Experience in leading, and scaling a rapidly growing team
- You have huge amounts of empathy and the ability to live in the customer's shoes
We will be even more loved if you...
- Have experience living in a foreign country
- Have worked in a startup before
- Can clearly articulate customer centric strategies that have worked and that you want to implement
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit and snacks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a couple of hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)