Where will we be in 12 months:
We will be a team of 50+ offering the best customer experience out of any insurer, helping hundreds of thousands of people achieve savings across a number of insurance products. You can expect us to be integrated with multiple third parties to serve our customers through a number of different platforms and channels.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need customer centric, and awesome customer operations 💪. You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
The primary responsibility of this role is to make sure that we have a great interview process and environment for candidates to join. You will be making sure that the candidates we do interview are individuals that push us forward.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need awesome product managers 💪. At Marshmallow you'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise and Monzo and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
This is a career defining opportunity for someone who wants to change the way finance works. The product that you'll help to build will touch millions of users who will rely on us to be there for them in life changing scenarios. You'll have the autonomy to make a huge impact and you'll be moving a huge lumbering industry forward to finally give customers an insurance experience they deserve.
- Asked to think big when imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Working on high-level product strategy to deliver the best financial products possible
- Managing the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply ingrained in the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; defining and framing those problems for the team
- Scoping solutions in the smallest possible state to ship to customers as early as you can.
You should apply if...
- You have 4+ years as a product manager used to delivering customer centric, meaningful products
- You can think rigorously about design and have a deep understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- You can clearly communicator product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus and are comfortable challenging decisions made by the people around you
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user's frustration.
We will get bonus points if you...
- You have experience moving and living in a foreign country
- Have worked in a fintech company before
- Push yourself to grow as an individual - Every Single Day.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a fast growing fintech
- Free kindle with unlimited books
- Breakfast every Tuesday
- Central London office
- Opportunity for HUGE growth and responsibility
- Whatever equipment you need to get your job done.
- Our process consists of a coffee or phone interview, a task and a few hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)