Where will we be in 12-24 months:
We will be a team of 50+ offering the best customer experience out of any insurer, helping hundreds of thousands of people achieve savings across a number of insurance products. You can expect us to be integrated with multiple third parties to serve our customers through a number of different platforms and channels.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. We now conduct 200,000 non-unique quotes a day, and are in a position to scale extremely fast.
To build the best insurer in the world we need unique and awesome product thinking 🧠. You'll be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar startups such as Transferwise, Monzo, Zopla and Skyscanner as well as large finance companies such as Santander, AXA and Zurich.
What's the opportunity? 🤔
This is a career defining opportunity for someone who wants to change the way finance works. The product that you'll help to build will touch millions of users who will rely on us to be there for them in life changing scenarios. You'll have the autonomy to make a huge impact and you'll be moving a huge lumbering industry forward to finally give customers an insurance experience they deserve.
- Asked to think big when imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Working on high-level product strategy to deliver the best financial products possible
- Managing the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your teams is always working on the most impactful projects
- Deeply ingrained in the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; defining and framing those problems for the teams
- Scoping solutions in the smallest possible state to ship to customers as early as you can.
You should apply if...
- You have at least 4 years as a product manager used to delivering customer centric, meaningful products
- You have a proportion of that experience in a smaller or growth company
- Have experience in cross-functional teams
- Read, write, live and breathe product
- Have displayed academic or entrepreneurial excellence
- You can think rigorously about design and have a deep understanding of how to create useable products
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus and are comfortable challenging decisions made by the people around you
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user's frustration.
We will get bonus points if you...
- You have experience moving and living in a foreign country
- Have worked in a fintech company before
- Push yourself to grow as an individual - Every Single Day.
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Health Insurance 👩🏻⚕️
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Our process consists of a phone interview, followed by a 2-2.5 hour onsite and a final 45 minute make sure we're both sure interview. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)