Where will we be in 12 months:
We will be a team consisting of 50+ of the highest achievers across technology, product, design and financial services - hellbent on creating the most customer centric insurance products in the world. These products will save our in-need customer's tonnes of money - as we expect to be 10* more efficient than incumbents due to bots and automation. You can expect to work in a team that delivers products, features and improvements continuously and with urgency. Our long-term advantage will help us expand to other European countries helping us serve millions of people.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need customer centric, and awesome customer operations 💪. You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
The primary responsibility of this role is to make every interaction a customer has with us enjoyable, to be a voice for customer centricity, and a voice for automation. You'll be on the front-line as the voice and face of the company, as well as evolving and developing scalable processes that allow us to be extremely efficient.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Talking directly and honestly with our customers, developing a deep understanding of what international communities really want from a fairer, tech insurer
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier
- Helping us become more efficient by introducing new technology and processes
- Understanding, prioritising and escalating our customers' feedback and feature requests to the product team (who build our website)
- Making sure the rest of the company stays customer-focused and fixated on building the best insurer in the world
You should apply if..
- You have 0-1 years experience
- You have huge amounts of empathy and the ability to live in the customer's shoes
- You have a passion for startups and technology
We will be even more loved if you...
- Have experience living in a foreign country
- Have worked in a startup before
- Can clearly articulate customer centric strategies that have worked and that you want to implement
- Can push the rest of the team to improve as you push yourself every single day.
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a phone interview and a couple of hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)