Head of People
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small, passionate team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch earlier this year we are now scaling - FAST.
To build an insurer that can compete with huge multi-billion dollar monsters such as Axa, Allianz, and Direct Line we need to attract and retain amazing people 💪. To do that we need an awesome Head of People! You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Axa and Zurich.
The Head of People is a new role, responsible for setting our People strategy and building, motivating and retaining a high-performing team.
What you'll be doing 🤔..
- Overseeing the strategy and delivery of the People Strategy and Plan
- Designing a learning and development plan and implementing this plan
- Leading and scaling our internal recruitment and building out a team of people/HR professionals over time
- Reinforcing and refining our culture
- Owning the employee feedback management process
- Leading on people decisions & training the leadership team on all the above.
You should apply if..
- You have 3+ years experience working in people functions at a tech startup
- Have a passion for people. You are highly self-aware, personable and can show successful delivery across recruitment, employee growth, culture and engagement
- Have a track record of designing and building processes that enable rapid scaling of people in a high growth, high-performance organisation
- You know how to generate buzz through the engineering and product community
- You have a genuine interest in the tech space.
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a short phone interview, a remote task and a few hours onsite. We will endeavour to be communicative and transparent throughout :)