We are looking for a trained accountant who wants to experience a high-growth startup.
We're building a smart, digital insurer of the future to help us achieve our mission of helping everyone have equal access to fair financial products. We're a small team backed by investors who have backed Spotify, Monzo, Adyen and others. Following our successful launch last year we are now scaling - FAST.
You'd be joining a team that have worked at billion dollar fintechs such as Transferwise & Monzo, and large insurers such as Admiral and Zurich.
What you will be doing...
- Collaborating with our Head of Finance to make sure that our books are in order
- Working with our support teams to ensure payments are received, reconciled and processed on time
- Working at the intersection of technology to automate as much of finance as possible
- Working with our partners to ensure seamless cashflows
- Follow up and maintaining reconciliation differences
- Managing overdue balances
- Cash allocations and account reconciliations
- Preparing Management reporting
You should apply if...
- The work we’re doing sounds exciting!
- You want to change the face of insurance
- You want to experience a high growth environment
- You have been trained at a big four accounting firm
- You love numbers and eye for detail
- You have and/or want database skills and working with large datasets
- Competitive salary 💵
- Stock options 👩👩👦👦
- Working from home 🏠
- Monthly Socials 🎉
- 32 day holiday allowance (inc bank holidays) 🏖️
- Pension 👵🏽
- Cycle to work scheme 🚴♂️
- Unlimited books 📚
- Equipment you need to get the job done 💻
- Weekly knowledge sharing presentations 💡
- Friday all-hands with snacks 🎥
- Learning and training supported ✍️
- Fruit, snacks and soft drinks in the office 🍓
- Health insurance 🏥
- Our process consists of a phone interview, a few hours onsite.
- We have a lot of candidates for all positions so please be patient re. a response to your application - we're moving as quickly as we can :)